- Multilingual fact sheets from MA Dept of Public Health in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole & Vietnamese: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-printable-fact-sheets
- Additional information from US National Library of Medicine in French, Arabic and Russian: https://medlineplus.gov/languages/coronavirusinfections.html
- Information in MANY languages complied by the Endangered Language Project from government, NGOs and public health organizations from around the world.
Resource Lists for Schools
- Coronavirus: Multilingual Resources for Schools (Colorin Colorado)
- A Round-Up of Multilingual Resources on COVID-19 (Switchboard: Connecting resettlement experts)
For Kids: “Why can’t I go to school?”
- Illustrated story slides in English and 27 other languages at https://drive.google.com/…/1HZ7ntshYCJS5vEZiQVmbhEFTH2fz8R7S
Sick Time Policy
- Fact sheets on Mass Earned Sick Time policy: Most workers in Massachusetts have the right to earn and use up to 40 hours of job-protected sick time per year to take care of themselves and certain family members. Workers must earn at least one hour of earned sick leave for every 30 hours worked. Scroll down for fact sheets in multiple languages.