Deadline extended to April 1, 2019!
Show your commitment to MATSOL and help shape our future! MATSOL seeks competent, energetic, committed members to take a leadership role, work on behalf of the organization, and represent MATSOL members and stakeholders.
By serving on the Board of Directors, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership for achieving MATSOL’s mission to promote equity and excellence for English Learners;
- Help shape development of member activities, professional learning opportunities, and conferences;
- Participate in advocacy at the local, state, and national level;
- Encourage engaged and active MATSOL membership;
- Build on our affiliate partnership with TESOL;
- Ensure that MATSOL continues to operate as a healthy and vibrant non-profit organization.
In return, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network, learn new skills, build your resume, and make a positive impact in our field.
Candidates may self-nominate or be nominated by a colleague. Deadline extended to April 1, 2019.