Show your commitment to the value of the MATSOL and help to shape its future! The MATSOL Nominations Committee is charged with developing a slate of qualified candidates to fill open positions on the MATSOL Board of Directors. Help us identify competent, energetic, committed members of MATSOL to take a leadership role, work on behalf of the organization, and represent MATSOL members and stakeholders.
The Board of Directors is responsible for overseeing MATSOL’s operations:
- Strategic planning and development;
- Membership activities, programs, and the annual conference;
- Advocacy initiatives and responses;
- Membership development;
- TESOL affiliate responsibilities;
- Financial and legal obligations as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Candidates may self-nominate or be nominated by a colleague. Nominations are due March 1, 2019.