This year, instead of recognizing just one Teacher of the Year, we want to honor all of our teachers!
Join us in recognizing and celebrating the work English Language Education (ELE) teachers are doing to teach multilingual learners remotely across Massachusetts. In our member meetings since the pandemic began, we have heard from our educators about the creativity, innovation, dedication and generosity of their work in meeting the needs of students and their families.
We want to celebrate you! How are you making a difference with multilingual learners? Share your experiences!
Join the MATSOL Board members in this celebration!
- Print the template (PDF), Download the sign (DOCX), or create your own.
- Complete the sign: I’m making a difference by …
- Take a selfie with the sign.
- Share your photo on social media! Be sure to tag MATSOL and use the #MATSOLeducators hashtag. If you don’t use social media, but still want to participate, click here to submit your photo and we will post it for you.
- Keep the celebration going by tagging an ELE educator to share their experiences!